Day 14 - Homeward bound

Today was our last day in France and it rained. All. Day. The closer we get to the UK, the worse the weather's getting. 

So today I have mostly seen the inside of the van. And motorways.  

Our final campsite is nice, and in nicer weather it's probably lovely. There's a little cafe on site so we popped in for a coffee and ended up having food there, too. Why cook on your last night away, eh? It the biggest meal I've had in about two weeks and I'm feeling it! I may need a pre-bedtime nap...

No photos from today, as we haven't been anywhere.  So here are some of my favourites from the last two weeks

So many beautiful buildings - I can't remember the names of them all

I had to get a flower in there somewhere! 

Flower border at the Château de l'Hermine 

A beer in Bayeux


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10 - Angers

Day 12 - International relations

Day 13 - Chartres